Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA)
- 17 (Registered)
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
The DMCA course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
- Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module
- Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
- Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Exam & Certification :
How will I become a Digital Marketing Certified Associate?
Once you’ve completed the DMCA course, you’ll schedule your online OMCA examination. To earn this industry certification, you’ll need a passing score on the exam, proof of education and experience. The certification is valid for 2 years when renewed with professional development units.
- Successfully complete first five rounds in Mimic Pro, which will be evaluated by the lead trainer.
- Pass any one of the two OMCA Simulation Tests in the Digital Marketing Certified Associate course with a minimum score of 60%. The simulation test is an online exam and consists of 75 multiple choice questions that must be answered within 75 minutes