Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) certification is a highly demanded professional certification for individuals with wide business analysis knowledge and experience. The CBAP® certification course covers the basic skill sets required by Business Analyst (BA) professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmarks such as Institute of Business Analysis’ (IIBA), Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), and other industry best practices. The course also provides exposure to BA concepts which help participants apply the knowledge gained during the program
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
Exam & Certification :
How do you become a CBAP® certified professional?
- Obtain a formal CBAP® training from an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider
- Acquire the IIBA membership and apply for the CBAP® exam online on CBAP’s official website
- Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded the CBAP® certification from IIBA
What are the prerequisites for the CBAP® Certification?
The IIBA-CBAP® course requires:
- Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas
- A minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional – CBAP®
- A Signed Code of Conduct
For more details please visit: http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/certificationlevels/level3-cbap.aspxtraining program. Who should I contact?