- Create interesting and compelling Marketing Content
- Identify Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
- Learn content marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices to produce effective content
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
- Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course also helps participants learn various aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to harness the power of words to disseminate information and create impressive marketing content.
Exam & Certification :
How do I get certified in Advanced Content Marketing?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 3 projects and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.