The SCRUM Master Certified (SMC®) Certification Training provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a SMC. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation.
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical project manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn the Scrum framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Discuss in detail terms such as Daily Scrum, User Story, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review
- Understand various roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
- Career opportunities of certified professionals are rapidly growing as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- Certified professionals demonstrate accomplishment of core Scrum knowledge to employers and peers.
- Certification verifies your knowledge of Scrum framework and scope of the ScrumMaster’s role in the process.
- As a SMC, you will be able to fill the roles of a Scrum Master or a Scrum team member.
- The certification helps the professional engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- Through this certification, the SMC gains access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Exam & Certification :
What are the prerequisites for the SMC certification ?
There are no eligibility criteria set for the SCRUM Master certification. Any professional looking to further his or her career in management can take this course. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SMC classroom training provided by Skilltec approved approved Registered Education Provider.
How do I get certified as a Certified ScrumMaster ?
The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
This training course is offered by Skilltec, Authorized Training Partner of SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. It has authored the SBOK Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
Exam Format ?
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Why is this certification so highly sought-after ?
- enhances your industry credibility and earning potential.
- SMC certification proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community, making it highly sought-after by employers.
What types of projects will you complete during the SMC course ?
There are no projects related to this course.
What types of jobs require SMC certified professionals ?
Jobs that require SMC skills include project manager, technical project manager, scrum master, program manager, project lead and product lead developer.
How many attempts do I have to pass the SMC exam?
You will have 2 free attempts to pass the exam.
How long does it take to receive the Certified Scrum Master certification exam results?
You will get the results within 24h.
How long is the Certified Scrum Master Certification valid for?
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Master Certified (SMC) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years