Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company achieve process excellence initiatives, accelerate product delivery, improve product quality, and drive increased profits to an organization. Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy these skills in enterprise-wide projects
Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is aligned with the IASSC, with cutting-edge and real-life applications integrated with the training section.
At the end of our Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will gain solid knowledge and meet following minimum expectations:
- Will understand how to deploy six sigma within a project.
- Will be able to apply operational change management techniques within their defined scope or domain.
- Will understand the components and techniques used in managing teams, including time management, planning and decision-making tools, team formation, motivational techniques and factors that demotivate a team, performance evaluation and reward.
- Will be able to select data collection methods and collect voice of the customer data, and use customer feedback to determine customer requirements.
- Will be able to define and use process flow metrics and analysis tools to indicate the performance of a process.
- Will be able to develop and implement data collection plans, and use techniques in sampling, data capture, and processing tools.
- Will be able to analyze the results of correlation and regression analyses.
- Will be able to perform hypothesis tests for means, variances and proportions and analyze their results.
- Will understand the components and concepts for ANOVA, Chi-square, contingency tables, and non-parametric tests.
- Will understand the elements and purpose of FMEA and use root cause analysis tools.
- Will be able to identify and interpret the 7 classic wastes.
- Will be able to use gap analysis tools.
- Will be able to define and apply design of experiments (DOE) principles, and distinguish among the various types of experiments.
- Will be able to apply various lean tools and techniques to eliminate waste and reduce cycle time.
- Will understand how to implement an improved process and how to analyze and interpret risk studies.
- Will be able to apply, use, and analyze the various statistical process control (SPC) techniques.
- Will understand total productive maintenance (TPM) and visual factory concepts.
- Will be able to develop control plans and use various tools to maintain and sustain improvements.
Exam & Certification :
How do I become certified Six Sigma Black Belt ?
Exam fee is included. This exam is conducted online via our exclusive partner ECLEE, official European IASSC Accredited Provider. The Technical Certification is offered after the trainee completes 85% of the course and passes the SSBB Certification Examination with a minimum 60% score.
Exam fee is included, in classroom courses only, for all countries except India. Exam fee is not included in online selft-learning course. The candidate can get certified from IASSC in Six Sigma Black Belt by appearing for the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 580 points out of a total of 750.
Upon achieving this, the candidate will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the IASSC
Does the course fee include in examination fees as well?
Exam Fee is included in online classroom courses only for all countries except India. Exam Fee is not included in online self-learning course.
How do I schedule my exam?
For assistance in scheduling your exam, reach out our Talent Program Advisor or raise a request to the support team.
How frequently does the exam fee change?
Exam prices are governed by the certification body and can change. Price changes are typically announced at the end of the calendar year. If the event that an exam price does go up and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to Skilltec.