This course qualifies you for the SCRUM Product Owner Certified (SPOC®) credential. This certification is awarded to professionals who demonstrate their ability to serve as an effective product owner of a Scrum team.
- A SPOC performs the following functions:
- Fulfils the role of a product owner on a Scrum team
- Is in charge of delivering the product
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction
- Maintains product backlog
- Ensures the team knows its priorities
The SPOC course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
At the end of this training in SPOC , you will be able to:
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Implement Scrum projects in a team
- Embrace best practices of Scrum and Agile
Exam & Certification :
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC® or SMC® Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SPOC classroom training provided by Skilltec approved Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
– Multiple choice
– 140 questions per exam
– 180 minutes duration
– Proctored online exam
– Current pass rate: 93%
Who provides the certification?
SPOC certification is offered by SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. It has authored the SBOK Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum.