ITIL® Foundation training is the first step in the ITIL certification path and is designed to ensure that you pass the ITIL exam in the first attempt and move to the expert level in the shortest amount of time. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It also includes ITIL lifecycle phase interactions and outcomes, ITSM processes and service management best practices.
By the end of this ITIL® Certification training you will:
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required for the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- Align IT services with the needs of your organization
Exam & Certification :
What is ITIL® Foundation certification?
The Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
How will I become ITIL® Foundation certified?
Achieve AXELOS-accredited ITIL Foundation certification by following these steps:
Step 1: Appear for the ITIL Foundation exam after completing the training
Step 2: Score 65% on the exam [i.e. 26 out of 40 questions] in 60 minutes
Step 3: Earn two ITIL credits on successful completion of ITIL Foundation exam
What are the prerequisites for ITIL® Foundation certification?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL Foundation exam. ITIL Foundation certification is in itself a prerequisite for other level of ITIL certifications.
How many questions are there in the ITIL® Foundation certification exam & What is the passing score for the ITIL® Foundation Certification Exam?
The ITIL Foundation Exam has a total of 40 questions. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. You must score at least 65% (26 questions) to earn the ITIL Foundation Certification.
When do I need to register for the ITIL® Foundation Exam?
The ITIL examination can be scheduled at your convenience. Once you are ready to take the exam, contact our team and you will receive an exam voucher code. You will need to complete the examination within six months of issuance of the voucher code