The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is designed to help you master the combined concepts of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company achieve process excellence initiatives, accelerate product delivery, improve product quality, and drive increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy these skills in enterprise-wide projects
Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is modeled on the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), with cutting-edge and real-life applications integrated with the training section.
Once the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is complete, participants will be able to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) using statistical tools and analysis.
At the end of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will gain knowledge of the following:
- Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is designed to meet the requirements of the following categories of professionals:
- Senior Management (especially if the company intends to implement Lean Six Sigma)
- Team Leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
Career Benefits of LSSBB Black Belt certification.
Becoming certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt can open up a plethora of new career opportunities and boost your visibility within any organisation. This certification will :
- Demonstrates your ability to apply highly complex enterprise- wide DMAIC projects.
- Positions you to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long-term continuous improvement philosophy in you organization.
- Improves your ability to employ problem solving and business know-how on the job to enhance internal processes.
Exam & Certification :
How do I become certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ?
Exam fee is included. This exam is conducted online via our exclusive partner ECLEE, official European IASSC Accredited Provider. The Technical Certification is offered after the trainee completes 85% of the course and passes the LSSBB Certification Examination with a minimum 60% score.
Exam fee is included, in classroom courses only, for all countries except India. Exam fee is not included in online selft-learning course. The candidate can get certified from IASSC in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt by appearing for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 580 points out of a total of 750.
Upon achieving this, the candidate will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the IASSC
Does the course fee include in examination fees as well?
Exam Fee is included in online classroom courses only for all countries except India. Exam Fee is not included in online self-learning course.
How do I schedule my exam?
For assistance in scheduling your exam, reach out our Talent Program Advisor or raise a request to the support team.
How frequently does the exam fee change?
Exam prices are governed by the certification body and can change. Price changes are typically announced at the end of the calendar year. If the event that an exam price does go up and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to Skilltec.