The SCRUM Developer Certified (SDC®) course is aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of Agile software development.
The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
This training course is offered by Skilltec, Authorized Training Partner of SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. It has authored the SBOK Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum.
- Learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
Exam & Certification :
How do I become a SCRUM Developer Certified ?
- The first step towards SDC is to understand Scrum. ‘Scrum Fundamentals Certified’ (SFC) is a FREE course tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum
- The second step is to attend a two-day SDC course conducted by a certified trainer
What are the pre-requisites for the certification?
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
Exam Format ?
– Multiple choice
– 75 questions per exam
– 90 minutes duration
– Proctored online exam
– Current pass rate: 98%
How do I maintain my certification ?
RCUs (Recertification units) required for maintaining certification: 25 RCUs every 3 years.
SDC certification is offered by Skilltec, Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. Earning a certification is a significant achievement. It demonstrates your expertise and knowledge of Scrum and Agile. After earning the certification, credential holders should adhere to Skilltec‘s continuing certification requirements. You may need to participate in continuous learning activities to earn Re-certification Units (RCUs) to maintain your credential(s).
Every certification requires you to earn a minimum number of RCUs every 3 years.