Master Combo Program : Lean + Six Sigma Green Belt + Official Certification
- 168 (Registered)
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organisational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
At the end of the LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization.
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase.
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase.
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase.
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase.
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase.
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN).
Exam & Certification :
How do I become certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ?
Exam fee is included. This exam is conducted online via our exclusive partner ECLEE, official European IASSC Accredited Provider. The candidate is expected to score a minimum of 70% to get the certificate. Current successful rate is up to 98%.
Exam fee is included, in classroom courses only, for all countries except India. Exam fee is not included in online selft-learning course. The candidate can get certified from IASSC in Lean Six Sigma Green Belft by appearing for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 385 points out of 500 total points. Upon Achieving this, the candidate will receive a certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the IASSC.
Curriculum is empty