PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner)
- 25 (Registered)
The course covers the seven domains in the same sequence as specified in PMI’s exam content outline, including:
- Agile principles and mindset
- Value driven delivery
- Stakeholder engagement
- Team performance
- Adaptive planning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous improvement
- Understand the history of agile, including founding, evolution, core concepts and principles
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, XP and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Develop the ability to deliver high velocity stories and epics
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP certification exam
Exam & Certification :
How will I become a PMI®-Agile Certified Practitioner?
You must take formal training on PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, gain PMI membership and pay the exam fee directly to schedule your exam. Once you pass the exam successfully, you will be awarded the prestigious PMI-ACP certificate from PMI.
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
What are the prerequisites for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam?
- University Degree or Equivalent
- 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- At least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last 3 years
Curriculum is empty