- 33 (Registered)
The ITIL Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) module is an ITIL qualification focused on planning, implementation and optimization of OSA processes. Skilltec’s ITIL Intermediate OSA training introduces you to OSA practices for the resolution and support of the service management lifecycle and trains you to apply core practices that support the service management lifecycle in real-time.
ITIL Intermediate OSA Certification is an intermediate level of ITIL certification offered to IT professionals who successfully pass the ITIL OSA exam. The ITIL Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) qualification demonstrates your specialization in ITIL service capability modules and expertise in planning, implementing and optimizing the OSA processes.
- Apply OSA practices to enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations and application management
- Identify how to manage the everyday operation of IT services
- Identify improvements to the implementation of ITIL processes to deliver and support customer services
- Describe the management and resolution of regarding people, relationships, procedures and infrastructure technology to enable high quality and cost-effective IT services
- Identify challenges, critical success factors and risks
Exam & Certification :
How do I become ITIL Intermediate OSA certified?
The certification is offered to candidates who fulfill the prerequisites and pass the exam. Our training is certified by AMPG International and PeopleCert, which are both, AXELOS strategic examination institutes. To qualify to take the exam you must first participate in a course offered through an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution.
What are the prerequisites for the ITIL Intermediate OSA certification?
To be eligible for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate OSA Certificate, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Undertake at least 28 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks) with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution as part of a formal, approved training course/program.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications.)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of IT is highly desirable.
Does the course fee include in examination fees as well?
Yes, the course fee is inclusive of the examination fee.
Curriculum is empty
Self-Paced Learning Program including
- 10.5 hours of self-paced learning
- 10 end of chapter quizzes
- 2 sample test papers
- Exam fee included
- 15 PDUs offered