Certified Pay Per Click (PPC)
- 17 (Registered)
This Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) course helps participants to gain expertise in Pay Per Click and Paid Search. After completing this course, participants will:
- Have knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Be familiar with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect a campaign.
- Be able to assess the market shared by the search engines.
- Analyze past and future Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure, and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
- Have a strong awareness of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
- Be proficient in writing your own ads, developing landing pages, and using ad groups.
- Review the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other marketers.
- Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each campaign.
- Will have knowledge of display advertising
- Will gain insights into advanced Content marketing and advanced website conversion rate optimization
Paid marketing is the most effective way to target digital audiences and accounts for +40% of all digital marketing budgets. PPC specialists are responsible for planning, managing, and executing paid marketing campaigns on various media to achieve business goals such as brand awareness, lead generation, and sales conversion. This role requires a blend of marketing and analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of bidding methods, performance measurement, ad platforms, conversion optimization and search engine marketing to manage campaigns that drive real ROI.
At the end of this PPC Certification course, you will be able to:
- Ensure that your business can be found easily on search engine results
- Dramatically increase the traffic to your site
- Enhance your reach to both local and global customers
- Control your ad budget
- Measure your ads’ performances
- Get leads quickly and improve your lead generation results
Analytics tools: Bing ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
Keyword tools: Google AdWorks
Exam & Certification :
How do I become certified in Advanced PPC course?
When you have completed the training, you will become certified when you pass the PPC examination.
What are the prerequisites for the advanced pay per click certification?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What do I need to do to unlock my completion certificate?
- Complete 85% of the OSL course
- Attend one batch of LVC
- Complete the advanced social media simulation test and receive a minimum score of 75%