Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- 25 (Registered)
This training course is designated by Scrum Alliance, trains professionals to develop their ability to serve as an effective Developer for a scrum team.
The Certified Scrum Developer® course is aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of Agile software development.
- Learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
Exam & Certification :
How do I become a Certified Scrum Developer?
- The first step towards CSD® is to understand Scrum.
- The second step is to attend a two-day CSD® course conducted by a certified trainer
What are the pre-requisites for the certification?
CSPO certification is offered by Scrum Alliance, which is a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum.
In order to earn a CSD, we require at least 5 days of formal training taught by a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider (REP) and a Scrum Alliance Authorized Instructor.
There are currently two tracks to achieve CSD certification (detailed below). Once you complete a track, you will receive notification to accept your CSD license, and the CSD certification will be added to your profile. Your certification is valid for 2 years.