Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
- 17 (Registered)
This CTFL Certification Training course is a common first step for those who wish to pursue software testing and will verify your proficiency with software testing vocabulary, techniques and tools. CTFL is the most widely accepted approach to software development and testing, accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board. CTFL certification gives you a common software testing vocabulary so you can work effectively with other testers and software development teams both locally and around the world.
Skilltec offers you CTFL® Certification training through a blended model. ECLEE remains our ISTQB accredited training provider and ISTQB Authorized Examination Center (AEC).
CTFL certification establishes your proficiency in software development and testing, shows employers you have a foundation of practical software testing knowledge and illustrates your commitment and desire to improve your software testing skills. Demand for CTFL-certified professionals is growing rapidly and there are approximately 12,000 certifications issued every quarter worldwide.
CTFL-certified professionals can expect job roles such as project managers, software development managers, quality managers, business analysts, and management consultants.
At the end of this training in CTFL, you will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- The fundamentals of software testing
- Testing throughout the software lifecycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test management
- Tools support for testing
Exam & Certification :
How will I become CTFL certified?
- 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Scoring of one point for each correct answer.
- Passing is 65%, or at least 26 correct answers out of 40 questions.
- Exam duration is 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native or local language).
What are the prerequisites for this certification?
Participants must have a minimum of 6 months of experience in software development or software testing and a minimum 18 hours of formal software testing training.
How do to unlock my completion certificate?
- Complete 85% of the course
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%