Software Estimation TRAINING
- 12 (Registered)
The Software Estimation course is a program that has been conceptualized and developed for software professionals who are new to the field of software estimation. The course comprises various software estimation techniques that would help a manager to choose and use an appropriate method.
These plethora of techniques will help the software professional to estimate the cost, effort, and schedule for any type of project. Software Estimation is one of the most sought after skills in software professionals in today’s professional world. Skilltec brings to you Software Estimation training that will help you make better estimates on cost, time, development and management in projects.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the Software Estimation certification exam
- Have a keen sense of estimation to help the organization control project effort, time, and cost effectively.
- Be able to prepare accurate software estimations to help set realistic targets for project completion
Exam & Certification :
How do you become a Software Estimation certified professional?
To apply for the certification, the candidate should hold a Regular Membership, Affiliate Membership, or Academic Membership in the IFPUG.
To become a member of the IFPUG, a candidate must register on the official website: www.ifpug.org
What are the prerequisites for the Software Estimation certification?
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this certification.
What do I need to do to unlock my completion course certificate?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Curriculum is empty